The Clinical Advisory Council provides strategic leadership and clinical expertise to enable improvement in clinical models and health service delivery, tailored to the specific needs of local communities.
- To provide a clinical perspective to Murray PHN Board to ensure that decisions, investments, and innovations are patient-centred, cost effective, locally relevant and aligned to local care experiences and expectations.
- To provide strategic advice and make recommendations from a clinical perspective to support Murray PHN to plan and deliver health services that result in the delivery of quality care.
- To reinforce the ongoing need for joined-up planning and service system.
- To identify additional opportunities for Murray PHN to meet its strategic priorities in the region.
The Clinical Advisory Council members are:
- Dr Richard Bills, general practitioner (CV)
- Dr John Buckley, general practitioner (NW)
- Jade Cartwright, nurse (NE)
- Kathryn Cunning, nurse (CV)
- Susan Kennett, community health (CV)
- Angela Lawrence, pharmacist (NE)
- Dr Naomi Malone, psychologist (CV)
- Paula Noble, hospital executive (NW)
- Dr Mark Savage, specialist (CV)
- Catherine Sambell, occupational therapist (NE)
- Dr William Walton, general practitioner (NE)
- Russel Maher, mental health nurse (NE)
- Susan Watson, social worker (NW) and
Clinical council meeting dates
- Thursday 30 August 2018, 4-5pm via webinar at a Murray PHN regional office: Albury, Bendigo, Mildura and Shepparton.
- Friday 2 November 2018
- Friday 3 May 2019
All councils annual event date
- Bendigo | Friday 1 March 2019
Last updated 27 August 2018