The Clinical Advisory Council provides strategic leadership and clinical expertise to enable improvement in clinical models and health service delivery, tailored to the specific needs of local communities.
- To provide a clinical perspective to Murray PHN Board to ensure that decisions, investments, and innovations are patient-centred, cost effective, locally relevant and aligned to local care experiences and expectations.
- To provide strategic advice and make recommendations from a clinical perspective to support Murray PHN to plan and deliver health services that result in the delivery of quality care.
- To reinforce the ongoing need for joined-up planning and service system.
- To identify additional opportunities for Murray PHN to meet its strategic priorities in the region.
The Clinical Advisory Council members are:
- Dr Richard Bills, general practitioner (CV)
- Dr John Buckley, general practitioner (NW)
- Jade Cartwright, chronic disease nurse (NE)
- Kathryn Cunning, GP liasion officer (CV)
- Susan Kennett, manager transition care program and residential in reach (CV)
- Angela Lawrence, hospital pharmacist (NE)
- Dr Naomi Malone, psychologist (CV)
- Dr Mark Savage, director of medicine and clinical dean (CV)
- Catherine Sambell, occupational therapist (NE)
- Dr William Walton, general practitioner (NE)
- Russel Maher, mental health nurse practitioner (NE)
- Sue Watson, accredited mental health social worker (NW)
- Ashlee Lance, paediatric physiotherapist (CV)
CV = Central Victoria, GV = Goulburn Valley, NE = North East Victoria and NW = North West Victoria.
Page last updated 2 July 2021.