PHNs have been established with the key objectives of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for people, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and improving coordination of care to ensure people receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
- Murray PHN Constitution
- Murray PHN Financial Report 2018
- Murray PHN Board Charter and Code of Conduct 2020
Our second three-year strategic plan explains our goals and focus, and how we aim to make a difference to our community through better health, better care and better systems.
A key role of Murray PHN is to identify and analyse health and service needs in our region and prioritise activity to address those needs. Our fourth regional Needs Assessment was updated in November 2020, building on the evidence presented in our 2017/2018 Needs Assessment.
Activity Work Plans
The Commonwealth Department of Health has issued seven funding schedules to Murray PHN. Each funding schedule outlines the aim of funding, specific obligations to be delivered, and reporting accountabilities. While funding schedules apply over multiple years, Murray PHN is required to submit annual work plans against each schedule for each forward year, and report against progress at six-month and 12-month periods.
Report to the Community
2020 began with devastating bushfires in our north east communities, followed by the global pandemic of COVID-19, with its all-consuming impact on our lives and work. Our 2020 Report "a year like no other" offers insights into the experiences of our team in a very busy, very unusual year.
Murray Health Report
The Murray Health Report is published twice a year, to provide information to our communities on the health priorities that matter most to them. The first was launched in May 2021 and focuses on the mental health of our region.
- 2019 Report to the Community
- PHN Core Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016-2018
- PHN After Hours Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016 - 2018
- PHN Drug and Alcohol Treatment | Activity Work Plan 2016-2019
- PHN Integrated Team Care Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016-2018
- PHN Primary Mental Health Care Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016-2019
- 2018-2022 Needs Assessment: November 2018
- 2018 Report to Community
- 2017/2018 Needs Assessment
- Murray PHN Strategic Plan 2016-18
- Murray PHN Financial Report 2017
- 2017 Report to the Community
- 2016/17 Needs Assessment
- 2016 Needs Assessment
- 2016 Report to the Community
- 2016 Financial Report
- Operational and Flexible Fund | Six month report 12 February 2016