Join the team
Murray PHN has offices based in Albury, Bendigo, Mildura and Shepparton, providing support to primary health services in our four regions: Central Victoria, Goulburn Valley, North East Victoria and North West Victoria.
Working for Murray PHN
Murray PHN provides a safe and supportive working environment, free from discrimination and sexual harassment.
The health and well-being of our staff is important to us and we recognise that mental health is just as important as physical health. We are proud to have created the Stop Mental Illness Stigma Charter, which has been adopted in over 60 organisations nation-wide.
We understand that a good work-life balance contributes to people being happier and more productive. Our employees can access flexible working arrangements, such as variable start and finish times and locations, and work-from-home capabilities.
Additional benefits available to Murray PHN employees include:
- the opportunity to maximise take-home pay through generous salary packaging
- access to an employee assistance program, with free counselling
- access to professional and personal development.
Murray PHN's activities are guided by the organisation's core values. Employees are encouraged to consider these values and their application in all areas of their work, both individually or as part of a team:
- Leadership - We commit to lead effective change in primary health care
- Collaboration - We build enduring relationships that lead to better health
- Knowledge - We use knowledge to improve health and shape our health care system
- Innovation - We foster new and better ways to improve health outcomes
- Accountability - We are accountable to our communities, partners, funders and each other
Murray PHN has established a competency framework to support employees and drive performance of the organisation. To access this framework click here.
Equal employment opportunity
Murray PHN is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and developing a workplace culture that is safe and accessible, respectful, fosters inclusiveness, promotes diversity and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all our employees.
We understand that there are a range of factors that impact on people’s employment, and for some people workplace adjustments may be required to assist them at work. Reasonable adjustments are provided at Murray PHN workspaces where required.
To view our current vacancies click below:Situations Vacant
You can also subscribe to our: