Report to the Community
Murray PHN is pleased to present its seventh Report to the Community, which this year examines our wide-ranging activity in primary healthcare, including workforce challenges and innovative projects to increase the mental health and resilience of people living in aged care homes, and in our 2019-20 bushfire affected areas.
Murray Health Report
The Murray Health Report is published twice a year, to provide information to our communities on the health priorities that matter most to them. The latest November 2022 edition focuses on workforce - one of the largest issues currently facing our region.
Murray PHN's latest Strategic Plan, puts a renewed focus on prevention and early intervention, managing complex care in the community and targeting sustainable rural health care. It was developed with input from community members, health practitioners, advisory councils and regional health services.
Health Needs Assessment
Every three years, Murray PHN conducts a major Health Needs Assessment with expert analysis, supported by community consultation. Together with supplementary Health Needs Assessments and other key reports, helps us to identify and analyse health and service needs in our region and prioritise activity to address those needs.
Together Foundation Plan
Murray PHN in partnership with the four main regional hospitals have led this regional integration work around service planning and delivery, to improve the mental health, physical health and wellbeing of people with or at-risk of mental illness or suicide.
- Together: A Regional Approach to Mental Health, Alcohol and Other Drugs and Suicide Prevention Foundation Plan
Primary Mental Health Services Guidelines
The Primary Mental Health Services Guidelines outline the scope, eligibility requirements, clinical governance obligations and workforce requirements specific to the provision of Murray PHN funded services.
- Part A Program Guidelines - for all Murray PHN commissioned services
- Part B Program Specific Information - the specific requirements for each commissioned service streams:
- Part C - Data Capture and Reporting Specifications - for all Murray PHN commissioned services.
Murray PHN’s Commissioning Framework shows how we partner with consumers, carers and communities, as well as clinical and non-clinical health professionals and government organisations, to improve health outcomes for those in greatest need.
PHNs have been established with the key objectives of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for people, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and improving coordination of care to ensure people receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
Murray Health Reports
- Murray Health Report: healthy ageing in our region (May 2022)
- Murray Health Report: health in our region (October 2021)
- Murray Health Report: mental health in our region (May 2021)
Reports to the Community
- 2021 Report to the Community
- 2020 Report to the Community
- 2019 Report to the Community
- 2018 Report to the Community
- 2017 Report to the Community
- 2016 Report to the Community
- Murray PHN 2018-2022 Needs Assessment
- 2018-2022 Needs Assessment: November 2018
- 2017/2018 Needs Assessment
- 2016/17 Needs Assessment
- 2016 Needs Assessment
Activity Work Plans
- PHN Core Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016-2018
- PHN After Hours Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016 - 2018
- PHN Drug and Alcohol Treatment | Activity Work Plan 2016-2019
- PHN Integrated Team Care Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016-2018
- PHN Primary Mental Health Care Funding | Activity Work Plan 2016-2019
- Operational and Flexible Fund | Six month report 12 February 2016
- Murray PHN Strategic Plan 2022 extension
- Murray PHN Strategic Plan 2018-2022
- Murray PHN Strategic Plan 2016-18
- 2020 Financial Report
- 2019 Financial Report
- 2018 Financial Report
- 2017 Financial Report
- 2016 Financial Report
General practice prospectus
Past last updated 19 December 2022