A suite of 50 cardiology pathways have been localised to our region, covering 18 topics. The pathways incorporate new guidelines, particularly for cardiac failure and atrial fibrillation.
Murray PHN would like to thank the clinical working group members below, who have spent over 12 months finalising the cardiology pathways:
- Dr Voltaire Nadurata, Cardiologist Bendigo Health
- Jenny Miko, Cardiac Liaison Nurse Bendigo Health
- Dr Ewa Piejko, Murray PHN Medical Advisor and GP
- Megan Carroll, Manager Cardiac Rehabilitation Cobaw Community Health Service
- Antoinette O'Shaughnessy, Manager Complex Care Castlemaine Health
- Christine Gibbons, Health Services Coordinator, Bendigo and District Aboriginal Co-operative
- Kathryn Cunning, Practice Nurse, Golden City Medical Practice
Dr Volataire Nadurata said, “HealthPathways provides an excellent guide in the management of cardiac conditions with focus on the local setting. It should also help streamline investigation and referral process, thereby improving patient experience in treatment of their condition.”
For more information, including direct links to the cardiology pathways click here.