Clinical Advisory Council
The role of the Clinical Advisory Council is to inform Murray PHN’s strategic planning by providing the clinical and health system perspective to ensure that decisions, investments, and innovations are culturally safe, patient centred, cost effective and reinforce the ongoing need for joined up planning and service systems.
Click here to read the Clinical Advisory Council Terms of Reference.
The Clinical Advisory Council members are:
- Dr Talitha Barrett (chair), general practitioner (CV)
- Angela Lawrence, hospital pharmacist (NE)
- Ashlee Lance, paediatric physiotherapist (CV)
- Cameron McGregor, psychologist (GV)
- Catherine Sambell, occupational therapist (NE)
- Dr Ewa Piejko, general practitioner (CV)
- Jade Cartwright, chronic disease nurse (NE)
- Jenny Boak, community nursing services manager (CV)
- Dr John Buckley, general practitioner (NW)
- Kim Ling Ching, pharmacist (NE)
- Lisa Hanson, physiotherapist (CV)
- Dr Mark Savage, director of medicine and clinical dean (CV)
- Russell Maher, mental health nurse practitioner (NE)
CV = Central Victoria, GV = Goulburn Valley, NE = North East Victoria, NW = North West Victoria.
Page last updated 2 May 2023.