The Clinical Advisory Council provides strategic leadership and clinical expertise to enable improvement in clinical models and health service delivery, tailored to the specific needs of local communities. Click here to read the Clinical Advisory Council Terms of Reference.
Specifically, our clinical council:
- provides a clinical perspective to Murray PHN Board to ensure that decisions, investments, and innovations are patient-centred, cost effective, locally relevant and aligned to local care experiences and expectations
- provides strategic advice and makes recommendations from a clinical perspective to support Murray PHN to plan and deliver health services that result in the delivery of quality care
- reinforces the ongoing need for joined-up planning and service system
- identifies additional opportunities for Murray PHN to meet its strategic priorities in the region.
The Clinical Advisory Council members are:
- Dr Talitha Barrett (chair), general practitioner (CV)
- Angela Lawrence, hospital pharmacist (NE)
- Ashlee Lance, paediatric physiotherapist (CV)
- Cameron McGregor, psychologist (GV)
- Catherine Sambell, occupational therapist (NE)
- Dr Ewa Piejko, general practitioner (CV)
- Jade Cartwright, chronic disease nurse (NE)
- Jenny Boak, community nursing services manager (CV)
- Dr John Buckley, general practitioner (NW)
- Kim Ling Ching, pharmacist (NE)
- Lisa Hanson, physiotherapist (CV)
- Dr Mark Savage, director of medicine and clinical dean (CV)
- Russell Maher, mental health nurse practitioner (NE)
CV = Central Victoria, GV = Goulburn Valley, NE = North East Victoria, NW = North West Victoria.
Page last updated 22 August 2022.