As a registered stakeholder, you can join Murray PHN in contributing to the innovations and solutions on how health care is shaped across the region. Murray PHN invites health professionals to assist in planning and finding solutions to local health priorities and health system issues.
Registration is free, and open to organisations and individuals involved in primary health care who would like to participate in local and regional efforts to address health needs and improve health outcomes.
If you are a general practitioner, primary and allied health care practitioner, primary health care service provider or any other organisation interested in improving primary health care in the Murray PHN region, you are encouraged to register your interest in becoming a stakeholder. All applications received are submitted to the next Murray PHN Board meeting for Board approval. Once approved you will be advised and will receive the benefits listed below.
Registered stakeholder benefits include:
- Opportunities to participate in initiatives to improve health care service delivery in your local area
- Professional development (CPD)
- Subscription to the Murray PHN Newsletter
- Opportunity to contribute to the Clinical Council, Community Advisory Council and Population Health Planning Committees
- Involvement in communities of practice encouraging peer to peer and clinical discussion platforms
- Opportunities to have your say on local health priorities and health system issues
To register as a stakeholder complete the online registration by clicking on the button below.Registration for Organisations Registration for Individuals