Two positions available:
- 1.0 FTE ongoing position
- 1.0 FTE, maximum term position through to 30 June 2024
- $90,204 to $98,642 (full time rate shown), plus superannuation
- More take home pay with salary packaging provisions available – up to $15,900 per year
- Generous leave provisions including purchased leave options and three days gratis end of year leave
- Flexible workplace options including a balanced work from home and office flexibility arrangements
- Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton or Albury location
Contract Managers have strong communications skills and experience in contract management and financial reporting. They help to ensure commissioned service providers are accountable for delivering services in accordance with their agreed performance expectations.
Note that as part of Murray PHN’s COVID-safe Policy it is a requirement of employment that all employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical exemption in place. As part of our pre-employment process candidates will be asked to provide Murray PHN with evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination.
For more information:
- Click here to download the position description
- Or contact Michelle Allan, Contracts and Commercial Lead e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 0400 937 613
Applications are to be submitted on Seek and will be considered when received:
- Click here to apply