COVID-19 assessment and respiratory clinics
If you suspect you may have coronavirus, you can call the dedicated hotline for advice on 1800 675 398 or attend a local testing clinic below. Note that not all hospitals and medical facilities possess the required equipment to test patients.
Symptoms that should prompt people to get tested are fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss or change in sense of smell or taste. Even the most mild of symptoms could be a sign of coronavirus.
If you believe you have visited a public exposure site, click here to view case location and outbreak information.
The Federal Government provided funding to establish 100 respiratory clinics across Australia. The respiratory clinics provide testing and care for people with mild to moderate symptoms. In the Murray PHN region you can get tested at the below sites.
- Bendigo respiratory clinic, run by St Anthony’s Family Medical Centre's Spring Gully Primary Health Clinic. Make an appointment online here or by calling 1800 573 196. Open Monday-Friday 9.30am-4.00pm.
- Mildura respiratory clinic, run by Sunraysia Community Health Services. Call 5021 7653 before attending. Open Monday-Friday 1-4pm.
- Shepparton respiratory clinic, run by Princess Park Clinic. Make an appointment online here or by calling 03 5821 9655. Open Monday-Friday (see website for hours).
- Wodonga respiratory clinic, run by Central Medical Group. Call 0260 672 437 before attending or book online.
- Swan Hill respiratory clinic, run by Swan Hill District Health. Make an appointment online here or call 03 5033 9300 if you have difficulties booking online. Open Monday-Friday 9.30am-1pm.
Click here for a list of Victorian Government funded testing clinics.
Note that some general practices are also providing assessment and testing options to their patients. We suggest phoning ahead to discuss what local options are available. For a complete map of Victorian assessment clinics, click here.
For a complete list of vaccination clinics in the Murray PHN region click here
Page last updated 19 July 2021.