Several new COVID-19 related pathways have been created by our team of clinical advisors, who are monitoring the situation closely and updating the pathways regularly to reflect any changes.
Note you must be registered and logged in to view the below pathways.
Click here to register for free access.
- COVID-19 Practice Preparation
- COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Assessment and Management
- COVID-19 Assessment and Management in Children
- COVID-19 Ongoing Assessment and Management
- COVID-19 Referrals and Referral Advice
- COVID-19 Impact on Clinical Care
- COVID-19 Impact on Local Services
- COVID-19 Recent Changes
- COVID-19 Telehealth
- COVID-19 Mental Health
- Electronic Prescribing
The National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce launched ‘living guidelines’ on 4 April, which include the clinical management of patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection across primary, acute and critical care settings, which can be accessed here.