Almost 20 COVID-19 related pathways have been created by our team of clinical advisors, who monitor the situation closely and update pathways regularly to reflect any changes.
Note you must be registered and logged in to view the below pathways.
Click here to register for free access.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- Preparing for COVID-19 Vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccination Procedure
- Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 Impact on clinical care
- COVID-19 Impact on local services
- COVID-19 MBS items
- COVID-19 Practice management
- COVID-19 Telehealth
- COVID-19 Initial assessment and management
- COVID-19 Aged residential care assessment and management
- COVID-19 Child assessment and management
- COVID-19 Ongoing assessment and management
- Post-COVID-19 Conditions
- COVID-19 Palliative Care
- COVID-19 Referrals and referral advice
- COVID-19 Mental health
- Infection Prevention Control
- Electronic Prescribing
- Respiratory Presentations During Low COVID-19 Prevalence
The National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce launched ‘living guidelines’ on 4 April, which include the clinical management of patients with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 infection across primary, acute and critical care settings, which can be accessed here.