The Federal Government is working closely with state governments, peak bodies and PHNs on the national COVID-19 vaccine roll-out plan, including workforce and training opportunities, patient and vaccination logistics.
The Australian vaccination program is being rolled-out in five phases and while it will target the most vulnerable and priority populations first, every eligible person will have the opportunity to receive a vaccine that will protect them from severe complications of COVID-19.
Phase 1b of the COVID-19 vaccine rollout began on 22 March 2021. To see if you're eligible and to find a local service to make an appointment, use the COVID-Vaccine Eligibility Checker. The Department of Health advises that people should revisit the eligibility checker if an appointment is not currently available. People who are not currently eligible can register to receive updates.
- Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine and treatment strategy
- Australia's COVID-19 vaccination policy
- Australia's COVID-19 vaccine national roll-out strategy
- Get ready for your COVID-19 vaccinations (Medicare)
- Health Direct COVID-Vaccine Side-effect Checker
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) safety information
- COVID-19 vaccine promotional materials: videos, posters and social media
- Information for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples about COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 vaccine information translated into multiple languages
- Stakeholder pack: COVID-19 multicultural outreach
Vaccination provider training and materials
- Murray HealthPathways COVID vaccination clinical information
- Vaccine provider resources (site preparedness, posters, consent forms etc)
- Vaccine provider communication kit for GPs and GP respiratory clinics
- National Vaccine Storage Guidelines
- MBS COVID-19 Vaccine Suitability Assessment Service
- ATAGI statement on the administration of seasonal influenza vaccines in 2021
- RACGP COVID-19 vaccine information for GPs
- COVID-19 vaccine readiness toolkit for aged care facilities
- Disability service providers toolkit for COVID-19 vaccination
- DHHS COVID immunisation workforce expression of interest
- Department of Health webinars
Recorded webinars and training:
- Click here to subscribe and read past editions of Murray PHN's weekly eNews.
- Click here to subscribe Murray PHN COVID-19 urgent updates.
- Click here to subscribe to the Department of Health's COVID-19 vaccine update.
For more information call the 24/7 national coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline on 1800 020 080 or email:
- general enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- health sector enquiries email@example.com
- local enquiries related to the Murray PHN region firstname.lastname@example.org
- media enquiries email@example.com / 02 6289 7400 / 0466 533 960
Vaccination provider contacts:
- Online vaccine stock management portal 1800 318 208 (7am-10pm) / COVID19VaccineOperationsCentre@health.gov.au
- Commonwealth booking systems enquiries digital.CV19@Health.gov.au
- Clinician Vaccine Integrated Platform support COVID19Platform@digitalhealth.gov.au
- Services Australia provider enquiries 13 21 50
- PRODA support firstname.lastname@example.org / 1800 700 199 (8am-10pm)
- MBS and Health Insurance Act support askMBS@health.gov.au
- Adverse effects reporting: SafeVic 03 9345 4143 or NSW Local Public Health Unit 1300 066 055
For other COVID-related information and resources
Click here to visit Murray PHN's main COVID webpage.