Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine national rollout strategy identifies priority populations for vaccinations and the phases in which vaccine doses will be made available.
Murray PHN provides planning, coordination, and communication for vaccine providers to support the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout across the catchment.
Vaccine rollout updates
Latest news and information to support the COVID-19 vaccine rollout is available via the Commonwealth Government Department of Health, the Victorian State Government Department of Health, and the NSW State Government websites.
Click on one of the image tiles below to find related information. While this information is regularly updated, the most timely advice on COVID-19 can be found on official government websites.
For more information call the 24/7 national coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline on 1800 020 080 or email:
- general enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- health sector enquiries email@example.com
- local enquiries related to the Murray PHN region firstname.lastname@example.org
- media enquiries email@example.com / 02 6289 7400 / 0466 533 960
Vaccine provider contacts:
- Online vaccine stock management portal 1800 318 208 (7am-10pm) / COVID19VaccineOperationsCentre@health.gov.au
- Commonwealth booking systems enquiries digital.CV19@Health.gov.au
- Clinician Vaccine Integrated Platform support COVID19Platform@digitalhealth.gov.au
- Services Australia provider enquiries 13 21 50
- PRODA support firstname.lastname@example.org / 1800 700 199 (8am-10pm)
- MBS and Health Insurance Act support askMBS@health.gov.au
- Adverse effects reporting: SafeVic 03 9345 4143 or NSW Local Public Health Unit 1300 066 055
Click here to subscribe and read past editions of Murray PHNs eNews and COVID-19 email updates.
For other COVID-related information and resources
Click here to visit Murray PHNs main COVID webpage.
Page last updated 28 July 2021