Murray PHN provides planning, coordination and communication for vaccine providers to support the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout across the catchment.
Vaccination program overview
Latest news and information to support the COVID-19 vaccine rollout is available via the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care, the Victorian State Government and the NSW State Government.
Primary care update newsletter
Murray PHN's Primary Care Update includes a broad range of current information to support primary care providers with managing emerging and evolving issues, including COVID-19 - click here to subscribe.
Click on one of the image tiles below to find related information. While this information is regularly updated, the most timely advice on COVID-19 can be found on official government websites.
Vaccine provider contacts
- Vaccine Operations Centre (VOC) 1800 318 208 COVID19VaccineOperationsCentre@health.gov.au
- Local enquiries related to the Murray PHN region firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRODA support email@example.com / 1800 700 199 (8am-5pm)
- MBS and Health Insurance Act support askMBS@health.gov.au
- Adverse effects reporting: SAFEVIC 1300 882 924 or NSW Local Public Health Unit 1300 066 055
- National coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline: 1800 020 080
- General enquiries primarycareCOVIDvaccine@health.gov.au
Murray PHN media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated 24 May 2023