Australia’s COVID-19 vaccine national rollout strategy identifies priority populations for vaccinations and the phases in which vaccine doses will be made available.
Murray PHN provides planning, coordination and communication for vaccine providers to support the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout across the catchment.
Vaccine rollout updates
Click on one of the image tiles below to find related information. While this information is regularly updated, the most timely advice on COVID-19 can be found on official government websites.
Vaccine provider contacts:
- Vaccine Operations Centre (VOC) 1800 318 208 (7am-10pm) COVID19VaccineOperationsCentre@health.gov.au
- Local enquiries related to the Murray PHN region firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRODA support email@example.com / 1800 700 199 (8am-10pm)
- MBS and Health Insurance Act support askMBS@health.gov.au
- Adverse effects reporting: SafeVic 03 9345 4143 or NSW Local Public Health Unit 1300 066 055
- National coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpine: 1800 020 080
- General enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Murray PHN media enquiries: email@example.com
Page last updated 26 August 2021