Murray PHN provides planning, coordination and communication for vaccine providers to support the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout across the catchment.
Vaccination program overview
Latest news and information to support the COVID-19 vaccine rollout is available via the Australian Government Department of Health and Aged Care, the Victorian State Government and the NSW State Government.
- COVID-19 practice matters (November 2023)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Comparison Poster (November 2023)
- ATAGI recommended vaccine doses (November 2023)
Click on one of the image tiles below to find related information. While this information is regularly updated, the most timely advice on COVID-19 can be found on official government websites.
Vaccine provider contacts
- Vaccine Operations Centre (VOC) 1800 318 208 COVID19VaccineOperationsCentre@health.gov.au
- Local enquiries related to the Murray PHN region firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRODA support email@example.com / 1800 700 199 (8am-5pm)
- MBS and Health Insurance Act support askMBS@health.gov.au
- Adverse effects reporting: SAFEVIC 1300 882 924 or NSW Local Public Health Unit 1300 066 055
- National coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline: 1800 020 080
- General enquiries primarycareCOVIDvaccine@health.gov.au
Murray PHN media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated 29 November 2023