Murray PHN provides planning, coordination and communication for vaccine providers to support the national COVID-19 vaccine rollout across the catchment.
Primary care update newsletter
Murray PHN's weekly Wednesday COVAX update has evolved to become the Primary Care Update, which includes a broader range of current information to support primary care providers - click here to subscribe.
Click on one of the image tiles below to find related information. While this information is regularly updated, the most timely advice on COVID-19 can be found on official government websites.
Vaccine provider contacts:
- Vaccine Operations Centre (VOC) 1800 318 208 COVID19VaccineOperationsCentre@health.gov.au
- Local enquiries related to the Murray PHN region firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRODA support email@example.com / 1800 700 199 (8am-10pm)
- MBS and Health Insurance Act support askMBS@health.gov.au
- Adverse effects reporting: SafeVic 03 9345 4143 or NSW Local Public Health Unit 1300 066 055
- National coronavirus and COVID-19 vaccine helpline: 1800 020 080
- General enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
Murray PHN media enquiries: email@example.com
Page last updated 20 July 2022