Information for community
From 11.59pm on Thursday 3 June, masks are required to be worn in indoors and outdoors where you cannot maintain a safe distance of 1.5 metres from other. You are not required to wear a mask when you are at home or you if you have a lawful exemption. Click here for more details.
Community members can purchase or make their own masks and some vulnerable groups may be eligible to collect masks from their local government office, community health centre or pharmacy.
- How to safely wear a face covering video
- Exceptions for not wearing a face covering
- Instructions for how to make a cloth mask
Information for health professionals
The PPE Taskforce has advice for all healthcare workers in Victoria. This advice was updated on 12 May 2021.
Order masks and other PPE for clinical use
General practice, Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (ACCHOs), pharmacy and allied health professionals can order PPE from Murray PHN for COVID testing. PPE includes masks, respirators, goggles and disposable examination gowns.
- Residential aged care providers can request PPE by emailing agedcareCOVIDPPE@health.gov.au
- NDIS service providers can request PPE by emailing: NDISCOVIDPPE@health.gov.au
Page last updated 8 June