Education and training
Murray PHN offers continuous professional development opportunities for primary health care and other professionals across our catchment through a variety of education and network events; see Education and Networks for online resources and the Events Calendar.
COVID-19 vaccines education and training
- COVID Safe vaccination clinics webinar | APNA recording
- Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre eLearning: Vaccines in Pregnancy
- Cancer and COVID-19 vaccination | Peter Mac recording
- Australian Government Department of Health webinars
- COVID-19 Vaccination training for immunisers
- Victorian COVID-19 e-Learning Competency - The Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre (pre-requisite training for Victorian emergency authorised registered health professionals to administer COVID -19 vaccines in Victoria).
- Victorian COVID-19 AstraZeneca Supplementary eLearning - The Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre.
- Vaccine Errors: Prevention, management and open disclosure - The Melbourne Vaccine Education Centre.
- COVID-19 vaccination training for health workers - The World Health Organization has developed a free, three-hour online training package: COVID-19 vaccination training for health workers.
- Free online anaphylaxis training for health professionals - The Australasian Society of Clinical Immunology and Allergy.
- Vaccine hesitancy webinar by A/Prof Margie Danchin Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Victorian Department of Health and RACGP Victoria webinar series
- Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome (TTS) – MVEC video (1 July)
Page last updated 28 July 2021