Emergency Response Planning Tool (ERPT)
Strengthening Victoria's emergency response in general practice
The Victorian Department of Health is funding fully subsidised access to the Emergency Response Planning Tool (ERPT) for rural and regional Victorian general practices in 2022. The ERPT is managed by Healthpoint ANZ and was developed in collaboration with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
The Emergency Response Planning Tool (ERPT) is a cloud-based application that assists general practices to better prepare for, respond to and recover from the impacts of emergencies and pandemics.
The ERPT can support investment in your own business continuity and strengthen your ability to continue to provide health services to your communities during times of emergency events.
Practices that previously received fully subsidised access to the ERPT can contact email@example.com to request their license to be extended for this year.
To request access to the ERPT tool as a new user:
- Go to the URL: https://erpt.racgp.org.au/createaccount
- Complete the form and click Create Account at the bottom of the page
- When it asks you to accept to pay for your ERPT access, agree to this and we will allocate you a funded license
- You can now start your planning. There are planning guides for each module at the top of each page.
- Click here to book a videoconference training session to help you get started.
As the Victorian Department of Health is funding the cost of using the ERPT, you will not be invoiced.
If you have any questions, please contact the Healthpoint ANZ Helpdesk on 1800 008 384 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or email your Quality Improvement Consultant via email@example.com.
Page last updated 6 July 2022