- This event has passed.
Adult Immunisation update | Bendigo | FULLY BOOKED
November 28, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Dr Greg Rowles is a general practitioner of more than 20 years' experience, working in Riddells Creek, Victoria. He will discuss topics including:
- Pneumococcal vaccines in the elderly
- Zoster shingles vaccination program
- Recognise the importance and safety of enhanced influenza vaccines for the elderly
- Outline the burden of vaccine preventable diseases and vaccine uptake
- Enhancing elderly vaccine coverage through collaborations
Adult immunisation update invitation
This event is fully booked. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waiting list.