- This event has passed.
Antenatal and maternity care in general practice: Northeast Health Wangaratta update | Webinar
November 11, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 8:15 pmFree
Audience: General practitioners, practice nurses, midwives and other health professionals.
- Dr Amelia Bock | Director of Obstetrics, Northeast Health Wangaratta; Sub Regional Director of Obstetrics, Central Hume
- Kristal Byrne| Central Referral Triage Midwife, Northeast Health Wangaratta;
- Dr Kate Hudson and Dr Ryan Waddell | Obstetrician and Gynaecology Registrars, Northeast Health Wangaratta
- Dr Pip Murray | GP Obstetrician, Benalla Church Street Surgery
- Laura Parisotto | Perinatal Mental and Emotional Health Program, Northeast Health Wangaratta
- Cate Gemmill | Lactation Consultant, Northeast Health Wangaratta.
- 1st trimester screening
- Referral pathways
- Who is a high risk patient and who do we want to see early?
- Diploma candidates
- Perinatal mental health in a time of COVID-19
- Preparing for breastfeeding
- Q & A.
This webinar is brought to you by Northeast Health Wangaratta in partnership with Murray PHN.
Click here to register.
For enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org