- This event has passed.
Antenatal and maternity related care in general practice | Albury
October 23 @ 5:45 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Provides general practitioners, midwives and other health professionals with an understanding of the maternity care schedule and processes that ensure women are provided with the best possible pregnancy journey.
- List key screening requirements for first tests antenatal, ultrasound and first trimester screening
- Describe responses to decreased fetal movements, fetal growth and growth restriction and maternal sleeping position
- List healthy lifestyles with specific consideration to healthy weight during pregnancy and dietary requirements
- Outline what to look for and local services available to increase screening and awareness for perinatal mental health
- Describe the importance of preparing and supporting women to breastfeed during the antenatal and postnatal period.