- This event has passed.
Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) Continuing Education Workshop
September 4, 2015 @ 8:45 am - September 5, 2015 @ 5:30 pm$390
APNA is pleased to announce workshops focusing on chronic disease management and coordination of care through identifying your community needs. Designed and facilitated by nurses, with a range of presenters from leading Australian disease awareness and prevention bodies, these workshops offer nurses working in primary care an engaging opportunity to network and update your expertise.
- Coordination of care for people with complex health needs
- Population health and all you need to know
- Diabetes management: What's new in type 2 current therapies and medications
- Struggling to breathe? Is it asthma, COPD or a bit of both?
- Heart disease from prevention to recovery - the role of general practice
- Palliative care needs of older Australians living in the community
- Building dementia practice in primary care
- Working with patients with osteoarthritis
- Advance care planning: Do you really know what your patients want?
- Older people and chronic kidney disease: Diagnosis, management and comorbidities
- Pain management
For more information on topics and to register visit ww.apna.asn.au/educationworkshops