- This event has passed.
Caring for patients with cancer: Cancer Council services and clinical placement program | Webinar
August 5, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:15 pmFree
General practitioners, practice nurses, practice managers, allied health and other health professionals are invited to attend a three-part webinar series about care for patients who have had a cancer diagnosis, are currently undergoing treatment or have completed treatment.
Hosted by Murray PHN, together with Western Victoria PHN, session three of the series will cover:
- Cancer Council Victoria Access Project and services such as Cancer Nurse, Cancer Wellness Program and Cancer Counselling
- The Clinical Placement Program in Cancer Survivorship 2022 – 2024, hosted by the Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre (ACSC)
- Identify Cancer Council support services and how to access them
- Discuss the Australian Cancer Survivorship Clinical Placement Program provided by ACSC
- Katherine Lane, Head of Cancer Information and Support Services, Strategy and Support | Cancer Council Victoria: Katherine has an oncology nurse background and has worked across various hospitals and cancer settings over the past 15 years. Katherine also holds the role of Chair of the International Cancer Information Services Group.
- Lin Chai, Project Manager, Clinical Placement Program in Cancer Survivorship | Australian Cancer Survivorship Centre (ACSC), Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre: Lin is a qualified dietitian with a background in research, education and public health. Lin has previously worked as a Project Officer with the ACSC and was responsible for the education portfolio.
Click here to learn more and RSVP.
Related HealthPathways: Oncology