Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Course HLTAID001 | West Bendigo – FULLY BOOKED
May 29 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
- Implement the latest Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines in the execution of CPR
- Describe the principles of CPR
- Adequately assess the unconscious person and treatment that may be required
Things to note
- Ensure you have your Unique Student Identifier (USI), or you can obtain one from the following web address: https://www.usi.gov.au/ - you will need to show this number to the trainer on the day.
- There is a pre-course study component which must be completed prior to attending the face-to-face course: https://www.allenstraining.com.au/courses/first-aid-courses/cpr/hltaid001-provide-cardiopulmonary-resuscitation.aspx. Click on the Pre Course Study button on the right. Please either print or have an e-copy of the certificate (on your phone) to indicate you have completed the pre-study - you will need to show this certificate to the trainer on the day.
- One requirement of the training package is that you are to be assessed as physically capable of performing uninterrupted CPR for at least two minutes on an adult CPR mannequin placed on the floor.