- This event has passed.
The changing landscape of General Practice | GP forum
June 15, 2017 @ 6:15 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Dr. Mukesh Haikerwal, AO is a strong advocate for general practice and GPs. He is the Principal in his general practice located in Melbourne, a Professor Fellow at the School of Medicine Flinders University, Chair of Advisory Committee beyond blue National Doctors Mental Health Program, and is a committee member of the NHMRC. Dr Haikerwal was federal president of the AMA from 2005 - 2007 and president of AMA Victoria from 2001-2003.
Murray PHN invites GPs to attend a forum led by Dr Haikerwal to:
- Discuss increasing demands on General Practice
- Assist in developing some of the solutions
- Discuss how PHNs can support change within general practice to meet growing demand
- Outline the commissioning environment
- Open lines of communication with your PHN