- This event has passed.
Chronic Disease Management and Healthy Ageing Workshop | Online
September 14, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
One event on September 16, 2021 at 8:30 am
This workshop is the first step in APNA's Chronic Disease Management and Healthy Ageing Program. The workshop will discuss:
- Aged Care Commission – Final Report: 1 March 2021
- Overview of Chronic Disease Management and Healthy Ageing (CDMHA)
- Optimising Healthy Ageing versus Managing Chronic Disease Burden
- Population Health and Healthy Ageing
- Strategies and Tools supporting CDM and HA
- Communication and Developing Therapeutic Relationships for Clients with
- Chronic and Complex Conditions
- Health Literacy
- Motivational interviewing
- Goal Setting
- Implementing CDM and HA into practice
- Nurse Clinics
- Registration will be open from 8am and all day catering will be provided.
After the workshop, you will have 12 months of access to a tailored online learning package, APNA support and an online community to connect with program participants.
Murray PHN is providing funding for up to 20 places. When the discount code below is entered at checkout, the registration fee will be reduced to $0.
Click here for a flyer
Click here to register using the discount code 'MurrayCDM' at checkout.
Please note that due to COVID restrictions this workshop will now be facilitated online over two days, 14 and 16 September.