- This event has passed.
Chronic Disease Support Program | Wangaratta
November 16, 2017 @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pmFree
The Chronic Disease Support Program is driven by a desire to create better health for clients, reduced hospital admissions, better patient compliance and the provision of care by those best qualified to provide advice.
The Chronic Disease Self Management Support program is funded by the federal Department of Health and aims to cover key content areas:
- Current health care burden of chronic diseases
- High risk population groups
- Strategies to reduce the impact of chronic disease
- Models of self management
- Motivational interviewing and barriers to behaviour change
- Goal setting and lifestyle issues
- Chronic Disease Self Management planning education, communication and
- Health Care communication frameworks
- Professional, legal and ethical issues to consider
- Resources and support
- Chronic Disease Individualised Self Management Care Plan
Click here for the chronic disease flyer.
Click here to RSVP.