- This event has passed.
Chronic Kidney Disease Case Study: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples | Webinar (CANCELLED)
December 8, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
General practitioners, nurses and other health professionals are invited to attend this interactive case study based workshop in partnership with Kidney Health Australia’s Education Program.
Dr Ashani Lecamwasam, Specialist Physician in Nephrology and General Medicine will present the following learning outcomes:
- Explore the role of the GP in preventing and detecting CKD in primary care.
- Correctly stage CKD using eGFR and urine ACR results.
- Create an individualised clinical action plan for a patient with CKD
- This workshop is developed and endorsed by the Primary Care Education Advisory Committee for Kidney Health Australia.
- Accredited with RACGP for 2 CPD points as a CPD Activity for 2020-2022 triennium. Activity Number 261421.
Murray HealthPathways related to this workshop: