- This event has passed.
Conservative and surgical management of knee pain | Webinar
September 17 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Conservative treatment and referral pathways for the optimal management of knee pain. Advances in surgical treatment including replacement.
Mr Jeremy Kolt is a no gap provider for private patients at Insight Private Hospital and public patients at Albury Hospital. He provides rapid patient access for consultation on time-critical sports and workplace traumatic fractures and other injuries, for prompt decision making and delivery of optimal care.
Clinical Professor Leanne Rowe AM is a GP and past Chairman of the RACGP. She co-authored Every Doctor: Healthier Doctors = Healthier Patients with Professor Michael Kidd AM (everydoctor.org). She is also the current Chairman of Nexus Hospitals and serves on the board of the Medical Indemnity Protection Society (MIPS).
- The important features of patient history and physical examination of the knee joint
- Pitfalls of medical imaging
- Conservative management including optimal physical therapies and judicious use of pain medication
- Effective specialist referral and Murray HealthPathways for musculoskeletal pain
- Effective “prehab” prior to surgical intervention
- Advances in surgical management of knee pain
- Rapid hospital discharge and rehabilitation at home following surgical intervention
Target audience: GPs, Practice nurses, Physiotherapists
Click here to RSVP by 4.30pm, Thursday 17 September