- This event has passed.
COVID-19 infection control update | Webinar
July 29 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Presenter: Margaret Jennings, Microbiologist, Infection Prevention & Control Educator and Consultant to General Practice
1. Patient through-flow to reduce risk – reception
2. Phone calls and masks, "Why are you on the phone and attending to patients at reception"? Ideas.
3. Why outside is a big reducer of risk
4. Transmission by smaller droplets – when is it a risk?
5. Using risk levers by knowing what the hierarchy of most to least effective is
6. Cleaning and disinfecting
7. Start your day by asking yourself,“If I’m in the presymptomatic phase, then how do I protect my colleagues and patients today?"
8. Correct use of masks and gloves.
Click here to register by 11.00am, Wednesday 29 July.