- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccination Program: What’s changed and where to from here? | Webinar
May 5, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Audience: GPs, nurse immunisers, practice nurses, practice managers and pharmacists
Presenter: Dr Peter Eizenberg, Director, Doctors of Ivanhoe; Member, AusVaxSafety Advisory Committee, NCIRS; Member, Immunisation Coalition SAC; Member, Influenza Specialist Group; Former Executive Director, North East Valley Division of General Practice
- Australian COVID-19 Vaccination Program: where are we at now?
- COVID-19 EPI Update: global, national and state level
- Vaccines safety, efficacy and risk benefit analysis: AstraZeneca, Pfizer and others
- Communicating with patients – key messages, informed consent, eligibility criteria
- Other vaccines of relevance to COVID-19 vaccination program including 2021 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine, FluCelVax, Pnemococcal and Zoster Vaccine
- Workflow and COVID-19 vaccination in general practice: Ideas for managing and maintaining workflow and delivering COVID-19 vaccines in general practice
- Discuss vaccine efficacy and effectiveness and safety
- Analyse the Australian COVID-19 Vaccination Program's national strategy and implications
HealthPathways related to this CPD include:
- Adverse Events Following Immunisation (AEFIs)
- Vaccine Supply, Storage and Cold Chain Breaches
Note that you must be registered and logged in to access the above pathways. To request access, click here.