- This event has passed.
Curing Hepatitis C in General Practice | Albury
March 28, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Local GPs are invited to a training sessions that will help GPs to:
- Identify priority populations for hepatitis C testing
- Interpret test results and diagnose hepatitis C appropriately
- Assess for liver fibrosis and other co-morbidities
- Explain which patients can be managed in primary care and those requiring specialist referral
- Initiate treatment, monitor and follow-up according to the recommended guidelines
Primary healthcare nurses and allied health professionals are also welcome.
Click here for the flyer
Click here for the registration form
If you are experiencing any issues with accessing the registration form e: email@example.com