- This event has passed.
Curing Hepatitis C in General Practice | Albury
March 28, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Local GPs are invited to a training sessions that will help GPs to:
- Identify priority populations for hepatitis C testing
- Interpret test results and diagnose hepatitis C appropriately
- Assess for liver fibrosis and other co-morbidities
- Explain which patients can be managed in primary care and those requiring specialist referral
- Initiate treatment, monitor and follow-up according to the recommended guidelines
Primary healthcare nurses and allied health professionals are also welcome.
If you are experiencing any issues with accessing the registration form e: firstname.lastname@example.org