- This event has passed.
Current Guidelines for Diagnosing Prostate Cancer
May 15, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
This event for General Practitioners includes updates in prostate cancer diagnosis and surgical treatment.
- Identify a systems approach for which patients to screen for prostate-specific antigen (PSA) and associated time frames
- Summarise the role of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) in prostate cancer
- Differentiate between transperineal and transrectal biopsies
- Explain what PSMA PET scanning is and when to use it
- Discuss the role of the Prostrate Cancer Specialist Nurse
Prostate cancer guidelines | Event invitation