- This event has passed.
Duo: A peer education support program | Mildura
August 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - August 19, 2021 @ 4:00 pmFree
'Duo' is a peer education program for carers, family and friends of people with co-occuring mental health issues and alcohol and other drug use. The Duo program is offered by Wellways, with funding provided by Murray PHN.
The program aims to provide carers and family members:
- Increased support and education.
- Up-to-date information about mental health and alcohol or other drug use.
- Understand the interaction of drug/alcohol use and mental health.
- Increase their knowledge of current local support options.
- Share and learn from the experiences of others in a supportive environment that promotes learning, self- care and positive action.
- Develop ongoing support networks.
Click here for more information and for details on how to register.