- This event has passed.
Early detection and management of Chronic Kidney Disease | Webinar
June 30, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Kidney Health Australia's Education Program in partnership with Murray PHN is pleased to present an interactive case study based workshop presented by Dr Namrata Khanal, Nephrologist at Mildura Base Hospital.
- Outline the importance of early detection for those at risk of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Describe the elements of the assessment for Chronic Kidney Disease (Kidney Health Check)
- Define the treatment options to delay progression of kidney disease.
- This workshop is developed and endorsed by the Primary Care Education Advisory Committee for Kidney Health Australia.
- Accredited with RACGP for 2 points as a CPD Activity for the 2020-2022 triennium. Activity Number 223614.
HealthPathways related to this CPD include
- Chronic Kidney Disease Screening and Assessment
- Chronic Kidney Disease Management
- Managing Complications of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Click here to learn more about Murray HealthPathways or here to request free access.
Click here to register