- This event has passed.
Educational update on Parkinson’s Disease
October 22, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$15 – $30
This first half of this event is for health professionals, covering:
- Parkinson's Disease: Hope for the future
- Effects of Deep Brain Stimulation on motor and non-motor symptoms
- Cognitive cruise control in Parkinson's: What is it, what goes wrong and what can be done?
The second half of the event is for health professionals, patients and carers and will cover:
- Medical management of non- motor (and motor) symptoms in Parkinson's Disease
- Cognitive and behavioural issues in Parkinson's Disease: practical tips on management
- Things we don't talk about with our doctor': Management of urinary and bowel symptoms and sexual dysfunction in Parkinson's
- The patient and carer story: Parkinson's in the Goulburn Valley
- Panel discussion case based
Ticket prices: $30.00 for health professionals and $15.00 for patients, carers or family members.
To register: https://www.trybooking.com/229265