- This event has passed.
Hume Public Health Unit: COVID-19 care management pathway and contact tracing | Webinar
November 24, 2020 @ 6:00 pmFree
Presented by Goulburn Valley Health and Albury Wodonga Health, in partnership with Murray PHN.
Audience: General practice staff and other health professionals
Goulburn Valley Health and Albury Wodonga Health would like to share with general practice the localised COVID-19 Care Management Pathways, patient monitoring processes and contact tracing structures which have been developed and provide an overview of how this has been applied during recent months.
Goulburn Valley Health presenters:
- Julyan Howard | Divisional Director – Operations Lead, Hume Region Public Health Unit
- Gabrielle Munro | Nurse Practitioner
- Dr Carolyn Kamenjarin | Clinical Supervisor, Emergency Department.
Albury Wodonga Health presenters:
- Leisa Bridges | Infection Control Consultant
- Dr Justin Jackson | Infectious Diseases Physician
- Sally Squire | Director Pandemic Response
Click here to register.