- This event has passed.
Immunisation Update | Wangaratta
October 24, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
This session will cover many aspects of vaccine preventable diseases and how we aim to reduce severe diseases with immunisations. There will be the opportunity to send questions in advance and ask further questions at the session.
This education session will include:
- The Australian Immunisation Schedule: understanding the timing of immunisations in the schedule and why babies are recommended immunisations
- Non-judgmental conversations with parents who have immunisation questions
- Optimising the prevention of pertussis
- Meningitis and available vaccines
- Resources on vaccine preventable diseases and immunisations
- MMR vaccine
- Anaphylaxis and vasovagal episodes after vaccines