- This event has passed.
May 24, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Dr Greg Rowles is a general practitioner of more than 20 years' experience, working in Riddells Creek, Victoria. He will discuss topics including:
- Addressing parental concerns regarding vaccination
- Changes from ACIR to AIR and correct reporting
- Impact of legislation changes on immunisation coverage, catch up schedules and funding
- Meningococcal W school program
- Zostavax update - eligibility, contraindications and adverse event reporting