- This event has passed.
Infection control in general practice: A mid-year update | webinar
June 3, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
- Health professionals working in general practice, pharmacies or other primary health care settings.
- Margaret Jennings, Microbiologist and Infection Prevention & Control Educator/Consultant to Office Based Practice, Community Health & Aged Care
- Airborne spread, and how to use your surgical mask to maximum effect in general practice;
- Has complacency set in? What does it take to keep staff on message? Some current statistics;
- Are you using precautions effectively to support the COVID normal running of your clinic – here’s my checklist?
- A brief review of the current vaccines and how they each work. How big is asymptomatic infection?
- Avoid turning your vaccination clinic into a superspreading event – my tips for immunisers to keep vaccination clinics safe for all;
- More about quarantine;
- Why vaccination is critical.
- List infection prevention measures used in general practice
- Explain how surgical masks are used in primary health care settings for infection prevention and control
Murray HealthPathways related to this CPD include:
Note that you must be registered and logged in to access the above pathways. To request access, click here.
Click here to register.