- This event has passed.
Infection control update for outreach workers | Webinar
August 20 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Presenter: Margaret Jennings, Microbiologist, Infection Prevention and Control Educator
Target audience: Support facilitators, mental health workers and other professionals providing outreach services.
- Should you be working with your clients i.e. are you immunocompromised? Alternatives
- How much appetite for risk do you have? Risk drivers up and down
- Transmission, asymptomatic/presymptomatic, infectiousness at various points in infection
- Self-symptom check and client/ client household symptom check - alternatives if you are symptomatic
- Hand hygiene ABHR (alcohol)
- PPE checklist when and how to use correctly
- Reality tips to reduce risk – what we know works as low risk
- Cleaning a face shield and storage
- Cleaning a vehicle for others use.
Click here to RSVP by 11.00am, Thursday 20 August.