- This event has passed.
Infection prevention and control for general practice | Webinar
February 25, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Audience: General practice staff and other health professionals
Presenter: Margaret Jennings, Microbiologist and Infection Prevention & Control Educator/Consultant to Office Based Practice, Community Health & Aged Care
- Understanding COVID-19 variants
- Updates in transmission of Infection
- What mask?
- COVID-19 vaccines
- Describe why and how variants arise and how they are detected
- Explain updated terminology about airborne transmission and the role of surface transmission
- Describe when a P2 mask may be required.
Click here to register.
HealthPathways related to this CPD include:
- COVID-19 Practice Management
- COVID-19 Aged Residential Care Assessment and Management
- COVID-19 Palliative Care
- Infection Prevention and Control.
Note that you must be registered and logged in to access the above pathways. To request access, click here.