- This event has passed.
Infection prevention and control in general practice update | Webinar
February 2, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Margaret Jennings, Microbiologist and Infection Prevention & Control Educator/Consultant to Office Based Practice, Community Health & Aged Care, will present this webinar for GPs, practice nurses and managers, medical receptionists, pharmacists and other health professionals in primary health care settings.
Topics will include:
- Screening of staff – know the symptoms.
- Best use of RAT for surveillance or diagnosis – tips on getting it as accurate as possible.
- Staffing – positioning staff for lowest risk.
- Ventilation – how to make this work in different set ups.
- PPE – tips around P2 and face shield wearing for both clinical and possible admin staff and where to take it off.
Click here to register.
HealthPathways related to this webinar:
Registered users can click the above links to view. To request free access to Murray HealthPathways, click here.
For more support:
Call the free infection prevention helpline on 1800 312 968 or 03 9956 1046 between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.