- This event has passed.
Instrument reprocessing in general practice | Webinar series | Session two – packing and sterilising
June 17, 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Margaret Jennings, Microbiologist and Infection Prevention & Control Educator/Consultant to Office Based Practice, Community Health & Aged Care will present this webinar for practice nurses, practice managers, general practitioners and other health professionals.
- Correct use of flexible barriers (pouches/rolls/wraps), loading of items into packaging, sealing, labelling
- Loading and checking cycle selection, unloading the chamber contents and cooling
- Monitoring and record keeping of steriliser cycle
- Storage and tracking of sterilised items
- Validation overview of steriliser function with template provided
HealthPathways related to this event: