- This event has passed.
Introduction to Suboxone prescribing | Swan Hill
September 9, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pmFree
SafeScript has the potential to identify patients with previously unrecognised opioid dependence. This session with Cam Cail, an experienced pharmacotherapy prescriber passionate about improving access to treatment for opioid dependence, will introduce you to Suboxone prescribing. The training aims to equip you with the skills and knowledge to commence prescribing Suboxone with confidence.
- Outline attributes of the opioid dependent patient cohort
- List methods of screening for opioid dependence
- Describe the process of Suboxone prescribing
- List the permit requirements of prescribing Suboxone
- List pharmacotherapy prescribing supports that are available
Please come prepared with any case studies you would like to share with the group.
This event has received sponsorship funding from Indivior.
Click here to download the flyer
Click here to RSVP by Wednesday 4 September
Note: This session will be repeated in Mildura, Echuca and Bendigo – further details to come