- This event has passed.
Loddon Mallee Allied Health Conference | Bendigo
May 10, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$95
The conference theme is Challenges, Changes and Champions, and aims to exhibit quality and service improvements, as well as research undertaken in the Loddon and Mallee Areas.
Thursday 9 May 2019 – Pre-conference Masterclass (afternoon)
Thursday 9 May 2019 – Conference Dinner (evening)
Friday 10 May 2019 – Conference
- Sharon Downie - Department Health and Human Services
- Professor Hal Swerissen - Grattan Institute
- Professor Susan Nancarrow - Southern Cross University
- Associate Professor Carol McKinstry - Latrobe University
- Sally Harris - Chair Loddon Mallee Allied Health Network Reference Group
- Concurrent sessions speakers - Allied Health practitioners and assistants from Loddon Mallee area.
Early bird registration closes on 12 April and is $85. Standard registration is $95.