Managing difficult communication for frontline staff | Shepparton
May 21 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$25
During this workshop, we will discuss using triage assessment and interpersonal skills in challenging situations in primary health care settings. This training will cover:
- Communicating with patients/clients that have difficult behaviours
- Ways to handle face-to-face and phone contact
- How to respond, do’s and don’ts
- Triggers that may set off certain behaviours
- Privacy and confidentiality issues.
Robin is an experienced nurse educator whose aim is to provide training that is interactive and enjoyable. Robin’s expertise is in providing person-centred care, working with people who have emergency needs and working with people with complex needs.