- This event has passed.
Managing difficult communication for frontline staff | Woodend CANCELLED
March 16, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm$25
During this workshop, we will discuss using triage assessment and interpersonal skills in challenging situations in primary health care settings. This training will cover:
- Communicating with patients/clients that have difficult behaviours
- Ways to handle face-to-face and phone contact
- How to respond, do’s and don’ts
- Triggers that may set off certain behaviours
- Privacy and confidentiality issues.
Robin is an experienced nurse educator whose aim is to provide training that is interactive and enjoyable. Robin’s expertise is in providing person-centred care, working with people who have emergency needs and working with people with complex needs.
This workshop will be delivered in Castlemaine only (see events calendar).
This event has been cancelled