- This event has passed.
Mildura Aged Care Forum 2017
September 7, 2017 @ 9:00 am - September 8, 2017 @ 5:30 pm$80
GPs, Registered Nurses, Enrolled Nurses and Assistants in Nursing in residential, community and hospital aged care settings across both public and private sectors are invited to attend this two day event to learn about the latest updates in nursing. It is also a great opportunity for networking.
- Robin Teed, Alzheimer's Australia
- Deborah Cole, Julie Galbraith and Marina Lloyd, Hospital Admission Risk Program
- Jason Schreiber, Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine
- Nadia Wesoleck, Residential In-reach Program
- Faye Perry, Barratt & Smith Pathology
- Tania Hobbs, Tania Hobbs Wound Care
- Michael Maw, The MorDun Group
- Travis Coombes, Ambulance Victoria
- Brady Matthews, Victorian Medical Assistance Team