- This event has passed.
Paediatric update (Kerang)
September 15, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Dr Andy Lovett
Paediatrician, Bendigo Health
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Childhood constipation and faecal loading
- The irritable and refluxing infant
- Brief discussion on telehealth
- Describe multimodal approaches to behavioural disorders such as ADHD.
- List new approaches to childhood constipation and faecal loading.
- Discuss an evidence-based clinical approach to the irritable and refluxing infant.
- Consider patient safety and systems approach to the investigation, appropriate referral and treatment of patients.*
Murray PHN is an authorised provider of accredited activities under the RACGP QI&CPD Program. This activity has been allocated 4 Category 2 points.