- This event has passed.
Palliative Care in the Community and Residential Care Setting
May 27, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
In partnership with Albury Wodonga Health, we are hosting the webinar Palliative Care in the Community and Residential Care Setting, during National Palliative Care Week 2020 (Sunday 24 May – Saturday 30 May).
The interactive webinar is for general practitioners, residential care staff and other health professionals and will feature a case-based discussion followed by a Q+A session with a multi-disciplinary panel.
- Ms Kathy Vickers, Nurse, Mercy Albury Community Palliative Care
- Mr Mick Dobson, Occupational Therapist, Wodonga Community Palliative Care
- Ms Laura Souquet, Care Coordinator, Westmont Homestead
- Dr Phillip Steele, General Practitioner, Federation Clinic
- Dr Anna Keedwell, Palliative Care Registrar, Albury Wodonga & East Hume Regional Consultancy Palliative Care
- Dr Chi Li, Palliative Care Physician, Albury Wodonga & East Hume Regional Consultancy Palliative Care
Click here to RSVP by no later than 3.30pm, Wednesday 27 May 2020.