- This event has passed.
Pharmacy Webinar: Dermatology – What Pharmacists Need to Know
August 4, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$75
Patients often visit the pharmacy as the first point of call for skin problems. Pharmacists must be able to identify various skin conditions and provide appropriate treatment, advice or referral. At this lecture, the highly popular Dr Tan will provide you with practical advice which can be applied to your everyday practice.
- Upon completion of this activity pharmacist should be able to:
- Provide an update on new therapies and guidelines for the treatment of dermatitis and psoriasis
- Describe the correct use of corticosteroids for the management of dermatological conditions
- Discuss the best practice for the treatment of acne and rosacea
- Provide a differential diagnosis between various skin infections, skin lesions and skin cancers
- Assist in the management of tattoo related skin complications
Follow this link or download the following flyer for details:
PSA webinar | Dermatology (542 KB)